Dr. Skon has been helping Saint Paul, MN patients since 1985 recover from auto accidents and other pain problems. If you're suffering, we're here for you!
In the past few years, we've treated scores of individuals with the following ailments:
- Auto Injury Care. Car accidents can initiate a wide range of symptoms and long-term disability. If you've been in a car accident, it's important that you ensure that you get early care to lessen the creation of scar tissue and persistent pain.
- Back Ache. Chiropractic is a proven successful and safe method to recuperate from either acute or chronic pain.
- Neck Pain. It doesn't matter if your neck pain is caused by an accident, postural problems, or idiopathic (unknown origin), we can help get to the source of the pain.
- Headaches. Countless studies show that chiropractic adjustments can help with headache problems. Some of the different types of headache include migraines, tension headache, and cervicogenic headache (pain that originates in the cervical spine). Chiropractic adjustments can be beneficial for all of these.
- Sciatica. The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve in the body and it travels from your lower back, through your pelvis, and down your leg. Sciatic nerve pain can be very disruptive to your life, and chiropractic care is a fantastic way to identify the source of your pain and relieve the pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- General Wellness. Research also shows that chiropractic can decrease stress, increase immune function, and may even be helpful for elevated blood pressure. Chiropractic care is wonderful for your overall health!
Our team would love to assist you with any health conditions you might have. Our office is conveniently located in Saint Paul, MN. Give us a call today at (651) 644-3900 with any questions or to make an appointment.